Terms and Conditions amedned May 2018.
1. Lessons durations are 1 hour, 1.5 hours or 2 hours as agreed verbally or in writing. Lesson bookings either verbally or in writing (letter, email or text) are binding and contractual.
2. Lesson fees are due at the beginning of each lesson by cash, credit or debit card or in advance by bulk purchase. If lesson fees are not paid at the start of the lesson or more than 24 hours after the lesson ended a £5 administration fee will be added. Refunds of prepaid discounted lessons will be made after deducting any lessons taken at the FULL CURRENT FEE at the time of refund.
3. No further lessons will be provided until the last lesson is paid for and any regular slot passed to another pupil.
4. Your instructor will wait for 10 minutes at the start of your lesson time and if you do not attend your lesson, your instructor will attempt to contact you. After 10 minutes, the lesson will be aborted and classed as a "No Show" and the full lesson fee becomes payable. No further lessons will be bookeable until this is paid.
5. If you wish to cancel a pre booked lesson, please give 48 clear hours notice so that I can allocate the slot to another pupil.
6. If a lesson is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice the full lesson fee is payable.
7. Each lesson given will be for the full period paid for.
8. Regular lesson slots are only reserved if paid in advance, if you wish to retain the regular slot for your lesson it is advisable to book ahead in advance to avoid disappointment. If another pupil wishes to pre book and advance pay for lessons you may loose that slot, however, you will be given the first opition to pre book and pre pay for lessons to retain that slot.
9. If a pupil is suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs, the lesson will be immediately suspended and the full fee payable. Breath testing equipment is carried in car and will be used, refusal to be tested will terminate the lesson and the fee will still be payable.
10. Your instructor will at all times be polite, courteous and professional, your instructor expects similar in return. Physical and verbal abuse ( in a face to face or via telephone or any other electronic communication method) will not be tolerated and will ALWAYS be reported to the police and may result in you being banned from local DVSA Driving Test Centres.
11. Mobile phones should be switched fully off whilst on a lesson. This is a leagal requirement.
12. If your instructor is late, you will receive a telephone call before the lesson commences, and where possible the full lesson duration will be given. If this is not possible, the time will be added to the next lesson, or the payment for that lesson reduced as appropriate, whichever is agreed upon by the Instructor and Pupil.